Monday, August 21, 2006

Microsoundstage Shooting

I'm interested in a digital video against blue screens experiment. I've actually been thinking for a while about how to utilize DV in a kind of micro-soundstage/garage environment to produce multimedia effects that might appear misleadingly expensive. (Perhaps including the use of miniatures?) My instinct is that if you only show whispers of action--like suggestions--you can produce intrigue while masking low production value. I think this could be integrated into a kind of audio-visual-hypertext novel, along with other media, to enhance a story. I'd definitely like to try this soon in developing my 'worldwithoutaname' project. I think 'wwan' should first be a cool website--like the poet says: 'when you actually show people what you're doing, then they believe.'

No comments: