Tuesday, March 21, 2006

To Form a Team

The most important factor for me is finding an appropriately rigorous and stimulating intellectual environment in which I can continue to develop my secondary world, 'The World Without A Name,' and the epic saga of Jake Bloodstone and Zachary Killgore, which as of now includes the novels 'Bad Blood Born' and 'Blood & Bones.' I am primarily interested in the audio-visual potential of interactive media as a storytelling enhancement tool. I am seeking to surround myself with people who share my enthusiasm for storytelling and digital media technologies and who may complement my particular skill sets in ways that will help bring this material to life. Specifically, I would like to form productive artistic relationships with people who are gifted at music composition, graphic arts, and computer programming. My instinct tells me that I could find such an environment at Indiana University.

No comments: